Advertise Your iOS App
Advertising on RoutineHub gives you access to a growing community of iOS users who are passionate about tinkering and trying new things on their iPhones.
Your ads will appear at the bottom of the site. Clicking your ad takes the user to your app on the Apple App Store. An example of what this will look like is at the bottom of this page.
Ads run for 7 days and are $50 USD. Ads run starting from the date of approval (approval can take up to 24 hours).
At the end of the week period, you will receive an email with the impression and click statistics of your advertisement.
Ads are not exclusive. A total of 4 ads can run at a time.
We currently receive, on average, 4977 unique visitors each day.
You're in good company
Cards - Business Card Scanner
Day One Journal
App in the Air
Yoink - Improved Drag and Drop
RECaf - Caffeine Recorder
Average Ad Stats
|Cost per 1k impressions (CPM)||$0.74|
|Cost per click (CPC)||$0.07|
Statistics based on the last 30 days of data of advertisements that run for 7 days.
Ads are $50 and are shown over a period of 7 days.
We use an ethical mindset when it comes to advertising:
- We don't track users.
- We don't sell user data.
- We don't build profiles on users to target ads.
- We only keep track of views and clicks.
- We host everything ourselves. No third-party images or scripts.
- We give 10% of all ad revenue to open-source projects that RoutineHub is built on, such as Django and Bulma.
Terms of Sale
* The estimated performance metrics above are updated weekly from current ad performance, but do not guarantee the performance of your purchased ads. Ad viewership varies over time, and response rates depend on the quality, content, and relevance of your ad.
All sales are final. No refunds.
The price and quantity of ads sold may change at any time.
Expirations and availability happen shortly after midnight EST.
RoutineHub may edit ad content for technical, layout, or style-conformance purposes, such as performing minor copy edits if necessary.
Once you purchase an ad, it must be approved by RoutineHub before it goes live, which typically occurs within 24 hours. RoutineHub reserves the right to reject an ad for any reason, such as (but not limited to) billing issues, quality concerns, or content.
Ad text and images must be appropriate for a general audience of all ages.
If your ad is not accepted, your payment will be refunded if possible, with the refund pro-rated if the ad has already run for a portion of its purchased duration.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.