I got in a wreck
Texts an emergency contact that you got in a wreck
If you get in a wreck and execute this shortcut or say “hey Siri I got in a wreck” it will send your location to an emergency contact, turn your flashlight on and call a number (911 or emergency contact). Feel free to add suggestions in the comments.
Please leave more suggestions in the comment section.
NEW! I am currently working on a 2.0. Here is a list of things I am working on.
- Alarm that plays if your battery is high. (If anyone has good alarm sounds please comment them).
- Take a picture every 5 minutes (or other time) and send it to your emergency contact so they can see how you are doing.
- Ability to live stream yourself to an emergency contact (still waiting on a livestream app that supports workflow).
- Telling your emergency contact your battery level every 5 minutes (or other time).
- Automatic updates for app (This was released in 1.6 thanks to Update Kit 2.0 by Mike Beas).
If you have any other ideas or suggestions on what I set above please let me know.
Latest Release Notes
1.6 - Oct. 12, 2018, 8:30 p.m.
· 4 weeks, 1 day ago
· 2 weeks, 2 days ago
· 2 weeks ago
· 1 week, 5 days ago
· 1 week, 3 days ago
· 1 week ago