Timestampd allows you to specify a specific start time for a YouTube video and send the timestamped video via Messages.
The process is simple:
- While watching a video in the YouTube app, tap ‘Share’
- Scroll to the right and select ‘More’ from the share menu
- Select ‘Timestampd’ from the share sheet
- Enter the time (in h:mm:ss format) you want the video to start playing for the message recipient(s)
- Select recipient(s)
That’s it! When the recipient(s) tap on the link in Messages, the video will begin playing at the timestamp you specified!
Graphic made with MediaKit
Latest Release Notes
2.0.0 - July 28, 2023, 11:54 p.m.
- Changed name (Timestamped ➡️ Timestampd)
- Updated folder actions
- Optimized shortcut