Cronios (iOS 12)
‹ Go back
1.5.0 10 months, 3 weeks ago
- Use tags to create filter sets of your cron jobs
- Fixed bug where Bulk Edit and Bulk Edit All would occasionally not update selected cron jobs
1.4.1 1 year ago
- Fixed error when launching Cronios with no cron jobs defined.
1.4.0 1 year ago
- Support for Shortcuts 2.2.
1.3.5 1 year ago
- Use Local IP instead of External IP to see if device is online.
1.3.4 1 year ago
- Fixed documentation for Apple bug with Get Current IP action.
1.3.3 1 year ago
- Added Check Online preference. Leave off to prevent Apple bug with Get Current IP action.
1.3.2 1 year, 1 month ago
- Run/Edit Shortcut commands now run properly from the Edit Shortcuts screen.
1.3.1 1 year, 1 month ago
- Caching of main menu and cron jobs
- Don't call Cronios Watcher in Run Once
- Fixed lock detection bug
1.3.0 1 year, 1 month ago
- Cron Job Assistant: Guides you in creating a new cron job.
- Repeat Interval: Set how often the cron job's shortcut can run again by minutes, hours, or calendar days.
- Refreshed Interface: Matches look and feel of GeoCuts and WatchCuts.
- Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
1.2.0 1 year, 2 months ago
- Detect cron jobs that have the same name and shortcut during import. Allows users to keep both cron jobs, replace the current one, or skip the import.
- Call Cronios Watcher at the beginning of monitoring to prevent the Cronios Watcher reminders from appearing while waiting for the first evaluation.
- New search shortcuts icon.
1.1.0 1 year, 2 months ago
- Keep-Alive Beep: Keep Cronios running much longer in the background with a quick and unobtrusive beep every evaluation period.
- Cronios Watcher: Notify you within minutes of Cronios stopping. One tap relaunches Cronios again in “Run Continuously” mode. Requires Scriptable from the App Store be installed on your iOS device.
- Priority: Set the priority of cron jobs, which determines the order in which they run. Choose from Critical, High, Normal, and Low.
- Lock Detection: Detect when your iOS device is locked and prevents certain shortcuts with Lock Prevention enabled from running.
- Exclude From Success Notifications: Exclude a shortcut from appearing in the list of successfully run shortcuts after every evaluation period.
- Developer Documentation Updates: Provide more information for shortcut developers to create great background-aware shortcuts.
- Auto-Save: Automatically save changes when editing cron jobs.
- New Icons: A more consistent icon theme throughout the app.
- Faster Performance: Return to the Cronios Home screen faster after editing a cron job.
- Bug Fixes
1.0.1 1 year, 3 months ago
Fixed error when after running Check for Updates command.
1.0.0 1 year, 3 months ago