Save to Logseq
Use the Share sheet to save to your Logseq graph
Save to Logseq
A Siri Shortcut with one purpose: Use the Share sheet to save to your Logseq graph.
Use it to...
- Add Quick Captures in the background, without switching to the Logseq app.
- Add custom tags or texts - compared to the built-in Quick Capture feature.
- Use your Quick Capture workflow with more content types.
- Use your Quick Capture workflow with another destination than the journal.
- Add a Quick Capture-like feature to macOS.
- Save on macOS.
- Save without switching app.
- Append to journal or static page.
- Fetch and include webpage title.
- Attach selected text when saving a Safari webpage.
- Convert unsupported image formats (heic 👀) to JPEG.
- Get input from clipboard as fallback.
- Input types supported:
- Video stream URL (embeded video player)
- Image file or URL (saved as asset and displayed inline)
- File, PDF, video (saved as asset and linked)
- URL (linked)
- Rich text (converted to markdown)
- Text (added as-is)
- Choose your Logseq graph folder and you are ready to go!
- Optionally add a static page as destination, instead of the journal. Use a path relative to the graph folder, for example "pages/copypaste.md".
The idea for this shortcut is stolen from the shortcut Save to Obsidian. Features in version 1 are quite similar and some of the original actions remains.
Feel free to write questions or suggestions in the comments.
Please support Calion, the creator of the original workflow:
This shortcut also contains actions from Translated Data Types
Latest Release Notes
1 - Sept. 4, 2022, 8 p.m.
Routinehub link fixed