I made this for myself a year or 2 ago, to toggle between wallpapers when light and dark mode was used. It’s included with Widgy now the best widget app on the AppStore 😁
Anyways the shortcut has the following features:
- Choose 2 wallpapers for light and dark (Or 1 image for both)
- Lock Screen and Home Screen get there own wallpapers.
- Overlay images on top of said wallpapers (Shadows for icons, docks etc…)
- Use random images from your device as wallpapers.
- Help section showing how to do everything.
- It uses sunrise/sunset to know when to toggle light/dark mode. This is updated every 7 days. (You can setup an automation anytime before or after sunrise/sunset)
It went through a redesign a while back to make it more user friendly as it was included in Widgy. So if you look in the Help & Info section you will be showing how to do everything.
Latest Release Notes
1.3 - Nov. 23, 2023, 7:54 a.m.
(Less functions to do the same job)