For the avid playlist builder. Ever hear a song that you're scrobbling and would love to add it to a playlist, or your library? This shortcut makes it super simple to add the most recent scrobble to your mix.
v1.1 (Aug 21, 2023)
- This shortcut will find the most recent scrobble from last.fm and add it to a playlist of your choosing
- Replace “username” with your last.fm screen name
- Choose your destination playlist
- Shortcut by James Harris
- Based off of Last.fm to Odesli Songlink URL by Nathaniel Daught
- Last.fm RSS feed provided by xiffy
- The RSS feed for your latest scrobble may not update immediately, so firing this Shortcut off multiple times in a row to add songs may not work.
Latest Release Notes
1.1 - Aug. 21, 2023, 10:05 p.m.
- Fixed bug where more than one version of the same track could be added to the playlist