I was tired of always wearing the wrong thing, so I made a shortcut that decides my outfit based on the weather and my schedule.
- Real-time Weather Data: Stay ahead of unpredictable weather changes. Transforms a half-dozen weather variables to the most important thing: what to wear
- Calendar Integration: Outfit suggestions that match your plans, whether you're biking, walking, or metro-ing.
- Personal Preferences: Allows you to input your style choices and daily habits for more personalized recommendations.
- ChatGPT recommendation: Gives all the above context to ChatGPT to give you straightforward advice, for free.
- Push or email: Get the results either as a push notification or by email (or both)
Automatically run every morning:
Shortcuts can automatically run, which means you don't need to think about it. You can do so in Shortcuts → Automations.
Note: if you get a ChatGPT error, just open the app and say "hey" or something, then run the shortcut. That's still an ongoing bug from their end
Latest Release Notes
0.81 - Sept. 11, 2023, 6:48 p.m.
Option to choose email to receive results