Reverse image search enables you to search similar images to a photo by uploading an image. This can be useful when searching for a specific photo or looking for related pictures on the internet.
How to use
Option 1: Find image -> Select image -> Share via Reverse image search.
Option 2: Launch the shortcut Reverse image search -> Take a picture containing the content you want to search for.
- Fast or slow processing speed depends on the size of the image.
- Does not support searching multiple images at the same time.
- This is not an API, it's actually just a regular search link. So the returned content depends on the system settings on your device, for example: search area, search language.
- The image used as an input for the search engine is uploaded to the Imgur image sharing server, so it will have restrictions on image format and size.
- When selecting an existing photo or taking a new photo, pay attention to the size and format.
Latest Release Notes
1.0 - Oct. 6, 2023, 12:01 p.m.