MediaKit Video Players
Create a YouTube, Vimeo or RoutineHub player graphic
Welcome to MediaKit Video Players
If you've created a video for your shortcut, MediaKit Video Players is for you. Use this shortcut to create a video player style graphic and link it to your video. You can choose between a YouTube, a Vimeo and a neutral RoutineHub player.
Note: iOS 12 version screenshots
- First you decide for a player design. Select YouTube, Vimeo or RoutineHub.
- Next, enter the title of your video or a catchy heading.
- Now, enter the length of your video (for example: 09:41).
- Finally, you can choose if you want to use an image (called video poster) or a color gradient as background. Choose between Add Poster or No Poster. If you choose Add Poster, you can import your graphic from the photo library. The format should be 1920 x 1080 px, which corresponds to Full HD. If you select No Poster, you can choose between 16 color gradients.
- Your MediaKit Video Player graphic will be created and you can save it in your photo library.
Upload the generated graphic with MediaKit Upload & Markdown (part of the MediaKit main shortcut) and a link to your video will be created. So you can easily advertise it on your shortcut page here on RoutineHub.
Please find below all available player styles: (These screenshots are from the iOS 12 version of the shortcut. With the iOS 13 version you can now create colored backgrounds.)
If you create graphics using MediaKit, please credit and link as follows:
Graphics made with MediaKit.
Download MediaKit here: https://routinehub.co/shortcut/1911
If you're using Markdown, simply copy and paste the following to credit:
Graphics made with [MediaKit](https://routinehub.co/shortcut/1911).
Thanks for supporting MediaKit.
No third party Updater Shortcut required.
MediaKit has an integrated update mechanism called Embed-a-Update. Thanks to the embedded updater, MediaKit Video Players does not require any external updater shortcut. All MediaKit shortcuts for iOS 13 check for updates themselves, so you'll always be up to date and never miss an update.
Get the whole MediaKit collection
This Shortcut is available exclusively on RoutineHub.co. If you find it somewhere else, it's a fake. Please let me know in the comments below if you found this Shortcut somewhere else. Thanks.
Latest Release Notes
1.2 - Nov. 14, 2020, 2:29 a.m.
CHANGES/NEW IN VERSION 1.2:
— iOS 14 compatibility
· 3 years, 1 month ago
· 2 years, 5 months ago
· 2 years, 5 months ago