3.2 1 year, 1 month ago
- New shortcut iCloud link to workaround shortcut not found issue.
‹ Go back
3.2 1 year, 1 month ago
3.1 1 year, 4 months ago
- Fixed media conversion error bug.
3.0 1 year, 4 months ago
- Updated for iOS/iPadOS 14.
- New end menu after selecting a sound to hear. You can choose to select another sound, copy the selected sound’s audio path to your device’s clipboard, or exit the shortcut.
2.9 1 year, 11 months ago
- Removed an outdated `Get Variable` action and replaced it with a `Set Variable` action. Nothing breaks.
2.8 2 years, 2 months ago
- Reverted back old font to original iOS font.
- Replaced Embed-a-Update integration with SFU (Swing for Updates) integration.
- Swing Updater must be installed to check for updates!
- This has reduced the amount of actions used in this shortcut by 35!
2.7 2 years, 2 months ago
- Reduction of 3 actions.
2.6 2 years, 7 months ago
- Your device’s current volume is now retrieved at the beginning of the shortcut and used to set the volume back to the EXACT value as it was before. The volume is set to 50% when playing a sound selected, then back to what it was before hand. Credits go to @tctalk for the suggestion (1 month, 2 weeks ago).
- NOTE: No files are saved to your iCloud Drive using the method I’ve used, as it is not needed. It’s simple as Getting the current volume, setting it to a variable, and retrieving that as a magic variable for another set volume action.
2.5 2 years, 9 months ago
- Reduced the amount of action used for System Sounds —> “Play Every Sound” by 3 actions. This is honestly a nice improvement. The only downside is that shortcuts doesn’t respect json order. So the sounds will be played in a different order than in all the versions before this one.
2.4 2 years, 9 months ago
- The Shortcut will now re-run if no updates are found when checking for updates.
- Added a missing “Exit Shortcut” action.
2.3 2 years, 9 months ago
- Added Exit Shortcut actions after each Run shortcut action that act as a back button for menus. This fixes a bug when Checking For Updates by stopping the execution of the code needed to play the sounds.
2.2 2 years, 9 months ago
- Fixed the rest of the broken “System Sounds” sounds.
2.1 2 years, 10 months ago
- You can now choose to play all of the system sounds or choose from a list of them to play one!
- Very minor choose from list improvements.
- Removed “Mail Sent” from “System Sounds” option.
- Fixed a few broken sounds.
2.0 2 years, 10 months ago
- Removed “Ss” from every System Sound Name.
- System Sounds are now sorted alphabetically A to Z.
- Note: There are some broken System Sounds I need to fix!
- Filtered out Sounds from “System Sounds” that are already in “Alert Tones”, “Ringtones”, & “Bedtime”.
1.9 2 years, 10 months ago
- This update features the ability to select any iOS System Sound from a list and hear that sound. It’s you’re choice on whether or not to change the speed of the sound played.
- Before, it would play every sound in the text action upon pressing the System Sounds option. Now, you can choose from all of them, AND have the choice to change the speed.
- If I was to try to encode the media and change the speed of the system sounds before this change, it would stall for a long time in attempt to try to encode 250+ System Sounds.
1.8 2 years, 10 months ago
- Fixed an issue that was causing Check for Updates to throw an error.
1.7 2 years, 10 months ago
- Introducing the new System Sounds option! Listen to over 250+ system sounds action one after another!
1.6 2 years, 10 months ago
- You can now change the speed of the sound played! This is possible with an Encode Media action!
1.5 2 years, 10 months ago
- Changed Ringtones and Bedtime from using a text action for the sound file path location to an URL. This eliminates the need for finding a space and replacing it with %20. The URL does this automatically.
1.4 2 years, 10 months ago
- Removed the intrusive alert stating that the file path of the sound chosen has been copied to your clipboard. In exchange, I’ve replaced it with a notification action. Now you can hear the sound directly after the notification as if it’s a custom notification sound!
1.3 2 years, 10 months ago
- “Bedtime (Alarm)” has been renamed to just “Bedtime”.
- Removed unnecessary Exit Shortcut actions after every Run Shortcut action.
1.2 2 years, 10 months ago
- Fixed an issue that was causing 11 Alert Tones to not play its proper sound, but was instead, playing the default play sound action sound.
1.1 2 years, 10 months ago
- Check for Updates is now at the bottom of the main menu.
- Added back buttons into each sub menu to return to the main menu.
- Back buttons are located at the top of lists in sub-sub-categories for easier visibility. This only applied for Alert Tones and Ringtones.
1.0 2 years, 10 months ago
- Inital version release with [Embed-a-Update] support.