Get Airtable Records
Gets any Airtable Record, View, or Table to use in Shortcuts
This is a function that returns Airtable records using the Airtable API.
- Return all records in a Table,
- Records by View,
- filter by Formula,
- sort the returned results,
- or just return a single record.
Call in any shortcut using "Run Shortcut". It is intended to be used as a function in other shortcuts.
Dictionary with query parameters
Resulting Records as dictionary.
Individual fields can be accessed by setting the result variable type to "Dictionary" and entering a Key that matches (exactly) your column titles in Airtable.
- Your Api Key in a separate Shortcut named "Airtable Vars"
- Your Api Key for Airtable
Latest Release Notes
0.3 - Jan. 9, 2019, 7:02 a.m.
- Added Paging to be able to fetch more than 100 records at a time.
- Added a notification bar to give more feedback when making API calls.