Airtable Record Selector
Allows you to select only certain records to act on, instead of every record in a view
Allows you to manually select certain records to return.
Receives records objects from the "Get Airtable records" shortcut as input and returns only selected records.
Acts as a filter for the "Get Airtable Records" shortcut.
- NOT A STANDALONE SHORTCUT
- Intended as a "function" type shortcut to be used with the "Get Airtable Records" Shortcut
- Insert a "Run Shortcut" action for "Get Airtable Records" shortcut
- Insert a second "Run Shortcut" action for THIS shortcut immediately afterwards.
- Insert in another Shortcut after the Get Airtable Records shortcut to manually select. Like this:
- "Get Airtable records" shortcut
- A folder named "AirtableCache" created in your iCloud Drive --for picture caching
Latest Release Notes
0.1 - Oct. 19, 2018, 10:25 a.m.