Link Airtable Records [Example]
Allows you to Link Airtable Records together
This is set up as a 'Take Attendance' EXAMPLE
You will need to modify it for your purposes.
In this Attendance example:
- Table 1 = Days of a class
- Table 2 contains students
This shortcut walks you through selecting the Class Day, and then presents a list of Students to check off as present --Linking the records in Airtable.
- THIS IS NOT A STANDALONE SHORTCUT
- Works with other shortcuts as part of the Airtable Toolkit
- In Airtable, A field named "record id" in each table
Edit All Dictionaries below that have 'table' key to add your table values from Airtable. Something like a "tblNjfghrih85sdjkhf" value
"Get Airtable Records" shortcut
- "Airtable View Picker" shortcut
- "Airtable Vars" shortcut
- "Airtable Record Selector" shortcut" shortcut
Latest Release Notes
0.1 - Oct. 19, 2018, 10:38 a.m.