This shortcut creates Shortcuts To iCloud Folders and files or STIFs for short.
A STIF can be a link to:
- an iCloud folder
- a folder under "On My iPhone"
- a remote folder using Secure Shellfish
- an SMB share connected to the Files.app
- an frequently access document or photo
You can put STIFs on your shortcuts widget or on your home screen to have one tap access to your favorite folders.
This shortcut requires Scriptable for the folder and file picker functionality. Be sure to get that first before running the shortcut.
Latest Release Notes
2.0.0 - July 13, 2020, 5:54 a.m.
* Added support for files
* Removed the requirement to install and external script to Scriptable
· 2 years ago