Autocuts Suite Installer (iOS 13 Only)
Download the suite of shortcuts that comprise the Autocuts Suite for automating iOS 13.
Autocuts brings automatic running of shortcuts — with no zero confirmation required — based on time, location, and web activity. A background shortcut manager, Autocuts works intelligently behind the scenes to execute shortcuts automatically while you use your iOS device during the day.
For those who have been wanting Personal Automations in iOS 13 to be a little more, say, automated, Autocuts is for you. Stop confirming and start running your time, location, and web-based shortcuts automatically with Autocuts!
Autocuts is part of the Autocuts Suite set of automation shortcuts for iOS from Adam Tow:
- Autocuts: the shortcut manager that runs your shortcuts continually in the background throughout the day.
- Autocuts Admin: the shortcut for creating, viewing, and managing your list of background shortcuts.
- Location Triggers: shortcut that manages and runs all of your automatic, location-based shortcut triggers.
- LimitKit: an event logging and rate limiter for shortcuts. LimitKit allows you to set the run cadence of your shortcuts (e.g. one minute, fifteen minutes, two hours, three weeks, etc.).
- Autocuts Suite requires iOS 13.1 or higher.
- You must allow untrusted shortcuts from Settings > Shortcuts in order to install any third-party shortcut such as Autocuts.
- Autocuts needs access to the following:
- iCloud Drive
Latest Release Notes
1.0.1 - Oct. 13, 2019, 10:23 p.m.
- Don’t display no updates available dialog at initial launch.