The simplest way to add the `Open SpringBoard` action to your shortcut.
You don't need this on IOS 14 because you can already copy and paste actions. Just get the SpringBoard shortcut and copy the action when needed..
The simplest way to add the Open SpringBoard action to your shortcut.
This shortcut provides a way to merge the SpringBoard shortcut into your own shortcut. So, you shouldn't need run the it externally.
- Add a Comment action to your shortcut where you want the Open SpringbBoard to be inserted. Fill it with the text *SpringBoard*.
- Run this shortcut. When presented with the menu, choose
- Choose your shortcut.
- When presented with an alert to Create iCloud Link, tap
- You should be presented with the Add Shortcut screen to import your updated shortcut.
See the screenhots below for the steps above.
Latest Release Notes
1.1.0 - May 31, 2020, 12:15 p.m.
* Copy iCloud URL on the Clipboard
* Added option to open the URL in Safari or Import
· 2 years ago
· 1 year, 6 months ago