‹ Go back
2.0 1 week ago
- The 'Restore (from a selected folder)' menu will load much faster.
- Many minor improvements to dialogs, alerts, and shortcut logic.
- Comments have been improved in the four example shortcuts that run Bart non-interactively (e.g., 'Archive All > BART').
- Help has been modified: 1) The section 'Running BART From Another Shortcut' has been improved and links have been changed to the aforementioned example shortcut, and 2) to include the new features including a link to new video: BART Version 2.0.
- The 'Develop' operation has been added. This is a non-interactive feature. See the Help, section titled: Protection While Developing or Modifying Other Shortcuts
1.6 5 months ago
- Added a configuration parameter: Segregate Backup Files by iOS Device
- Updated the Help describing this new parameter
1.5 5 months, 1 week ago
Updated the Help (within the shortcut and on the RoutineHub page):
- corrected a few typos
- added a section for Shortcut Automation
1.4 5 months, 1 week ago
Removed 'Check for Update' main menu option and replaced it with 'Exit'. This was done because:
- An automatic update check is done every 7 days.
- 'Exit' is helpful when calling BART from a menu-style shortcut or iOS [LaunchCuts](https://launchcuts.com).
1.3 6 months, 1 week ago
- When using [Embed-a-Update] for automatic and user-initiated shortcut update checks, enhanced the menus to use vCard menus with icons using Apple SF Symbols.
- Changed restore alert to use Math sans Unicode font.
- For actions associated with creation of 'Restore Folders.txt', changed menu to vCard format because otherwise iPadOS 13.3.1 beta 1 does not reliably render 'Choose fromm List' dialogs.
- Corrected a few typographical errors in comments and dictionary keys.
1.2 6 months, 1 week ago
- Added .SC Dictionary key, MyLabel, so that alerts, etc., can display the shortcut name in Unicode (Math sans bold).
- Added shortcut name, BART, to the top of alerts, etc.
- Modified .M Dictionary to add embedded 'icons Dictionary' so that the Dictionary action is more condensed in the shortcuts editor.
1.1.2 6 months, 1 week ago
Minor changes/bug fixes:
- Fixed the dialog that appears when selecting a subset of the shortcuts. Prior to this fix, the dialog text appeared twice.
- Updated the tested version of iOS.
1.1.1 6 months, 3 weeks ago
- Changed variable type checks to be language agnostic. Prior to this change, 'Running BART From Another Shortcut' did not function properly if the iOS device was not set to English. Thank you @daidardi for reporting this issue.
1.1.0 6 months, 3 weeks ago
- For 'Restore (from a selected folder)' changed a double slash (//) that mistakenly occurred after the 'Restore Folders'. This has been corrected to be a single slash (/). Fortunately this oversight did not cause any problems -- other than it looked odd in the 'Restore Preview'.
- For 'Restore (from Unarchive Folder)' sorted the list of shortcuts found in the selected 'Unarchive Folder'. Prior to this oversight, the Filter/Sort action existed, but a magic variable was incorrectly selected. This caused the shortcut list to be rendered unsorted.
1.0.2 6 months, 3 weeks ago
- Tested on iOS (and iPadOS) 13.3 (17C54) and indicated in the Help.
- No changes to shortcut functionality.
1.0.1 6 months, 3 weeks ago
- Fixed a typographical error in the help text.
1.0.0 6 months, 3 weeks ago
First public release.