The most powerful shortcut for adding text and stickers to your photos to post on Instagram
- Import images from any app using Share Sheet or just copy the image to clipboard and then run Snapcut.
- Option to flip the image horizontally.
- Blurred or gradient background.
- Use same background color of imported image as background color of your post (useful for screenshots).
- Choose preset options to place the photo or do it manually.
- Choose size and aspect ratio of result image.
- You can add Bitmoji stickers (or any image on clipboard) to the imported image (Bitmoji app is not required).
- Add texts with many color options:
- Choose from 20 default color themes;
- Using the built-in color picker;
- Prominent colors from the imported image.
- UpdateKit support.
Latest Release Notes
3.3.3 - May 4, 2021, 5:34 p.m.
- Improves color names for user selection.