Sleep, motion, heart, calendar, workouts and productivity in one chart widget
Your daily life data — together in one chart.
Daily Dashboard uses the Charty app to combine your daily data into one chart, which can be assigned to a widget.
- Install the Daily Dashboard shortcut.
- Install Charty.
- Install Toolbox Pro.
- Join RescueTime.
- Get a RescueTime API key.
- Run the Daily Dashboard shortcut.
Note: Toolbox Pro and RescueTime are optional but recommended.
- Motion (active energy)
- Heart rate
- Resting heart rate
- Calendar events
- Workouts (via Toolbox Pro)
- Productivity (via RescueTime)
- Track your day as it progresses.
- View charts in a widget.
- Share reports as image, text or PDF.
- Perfect for fitness trackers and life loggers.
- Great for journaling.
- It can take 15-30 seconds to update the chart.
- Charty and Toolbox Pro must be unlocked (not free).
- RescueTime tracks Mac/PC usage but does not track iOS devices well.
- Charty for Shortcuts app is required for all charts.
- Charting workouts requires Toolbox Pro.
- Charting productivity requires a RescueTime API key.
- Apple Watch or similar device is required for heart, sleep and motion data.
Watch a demo...
The following permissions are required.
- iCloud Drive
- Run Shortcuts
- View Shortcuts
- Health: Steps
- Health: Distance
- Health: Heart rate
- Health: Resting heart rate
- Health: Sleep
- Health: Active energy
- Health: Mindfulness
- Toolbox Pro
- RescueTime website
- RoutineHub website
Latest Release Notes
0.1.9 - Oct. 13, 2020, 9:19 p.m.
- Overhauled report layout
- Fewer words, more emoji
- Better centering for heart rate series in chart
- Weekday name included in chart title
- Other minor changes to report
· 3 weeks, 1 day ago