Latest Articles in Emergency Medicine for Health Care Providers.
You can run this Shortcut by :
- Adding it as a widget (Recommended).
- Saying this phrase to Siri “RSS Emergency” (Recommended).
Adding it to home screen (Not Recommended).
This Shortcut gets you the latest articles in Emergency Medicine from different sources like :
- Emergency Department Critical Care & Resuscitation.
- American College of Emergency Physicians.
- Rational Evidence Based Evaluation of Literature in Emergency Medicine.
- Medscape and many more.
- When you choose the source It will give you the latest 12 articles then choose the article you want to read and it will open in Safari.
If you know other good sources to be included in this Shortcut please leave a comment here with a name or a link.
If this is your first time using Shortcuts you have to activate "Allow Untrusted Shortcuts" by going to
Settings -> Shortcuts and enable "Allow Untrusted Shortcuts".
If that option is greyed out, open the Shortcuts app and run one of the starter Shortcuts or any Shortcut from the gallery . Then you should be able to enable it.
This Shortcut supports Embed-a-Update which enables the Shortcut to check for updates and notify you about any available update.
Latest Release Notes
1.2 - Jan. 30, 2021, 2:37 p.m.
Menus design overhaul using vCards.
No more third party update shortcuts (UpdateKit), Switching to [[Embed-a-Update]].