Pediatric Glasgow Coma Scale (PGCS) for Health Care Providers
You can run the Shortcut by saying this phrase to Siri “Pediatric GCS” or add the Shortcut to home screen and run it from there.
- After receiving the PGCS score the Shortcut will ask you if you want to save the result to Notes with a Timestamp so you can get the result when ever you want.
- The Pediatric Glasgow Coma Scale (PGCS): is scored between 3 and 15, with 3 being the worst and 15 the best.
- It is composed of 3 parameters:
- Best eye response (E)
- Best verbal response (V)
- Best motor response (M)
- The components of the PGCS should be recorded individually; for example, E2V3M4 results in a PGCS of 9. A score of 13 or higher correlates with mild brain injury, a score of 9 to 12 correlates with moderate injury, and a score of 8 or less represents severe brain injury.
- The Pediatric Glasgow Coma Scale (PGCS) was validated in children 2 years of age or younger.
If this is your first time using Shortcuts you have to activate "Allow Untrusted Shortcuts" by going to
Settings -> Shortcuts and enable "Allow Untrusted Shortcuts".
If that option is greyed out, open the Shortcuts app and run one of the starter Shortcuts or any Shortcut from the gallery . Then you should be able to enable it.
This Shortcut supports Embed-a-Update which enables the Shortcut to check for updates and notify you about any available update.
Latest Release Notes
1.1 - Nov. 24, 2020, 12:27 p.m.
No more third party update shortcuts (UpdateKit), Switching to [[Embed-a-Update]].