Control your Back Tap options from Shortcuts.
This Shortcut comes in three parts, this Shortcut (BackTap++) and two modules called “Double Tap” and “Triple Tap”. The module downloads are included in BackTap++
- First, run BackTap++ to install the double and triple tap modules.
- 1 - Open Settings/Accessibility/Touch.
- 2 - Scroll down and select Back Tap.
- 3 - Assign the Shortcut "Double Tap" to Double Tap and "Triple Tap" to Triple Tap.
- 4 - Double or triple tap to set up BackTap++
- 5 - Run BackTap++ any time you want to change your settings.
Tip - if you select BackTap++ as your triple tap (in BackTap++) then you can Double Tap to run a Shortcut and Triple Tap to change Shortcuts.
Latest Release Notes
1.0 - Nov. 12, 2020, 10:02 p.m.