You can load the data stored in the "File" app and launch and copy the URL scheme.
This shortcut is a modified version of the following app of the same name for iOS14.
I am posting it as a different one because the content has changed considerably.
Modifications from last time
- Addresses the phenomenon of slow scrolling in iOS14 when there is a lot of content.
- Change the destination of the data from "Bear" App to "File".
- Files for distribution data, specify the data file path for advanced users.
- Change the data handling so that it only requires a pair of keys and strings (and possibly arrays). (Pre- and post-tags, including dict tags, are in the recipe)
- Due to the specification of the action, the letters in the results display will be all lowercase. (It is possible to use uppercase letters in the search word.)
- Distribute and add custom data to text files prepared separately. (Hand typed or shared sheet)
Save the distribution data in the "File" app "Shortcut" from the Dropbox link below.
Sample of distribution data：https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntyol31tpgzdxz3/usl201229.txt?dl=0
Specify the saved file path to the key "filepath" of the "Dictionary" action at the beginning of the shortcut.
If you want to use the custom feature, prepare another text file (preferably empty) and specify the path to "addfilepath".
If you make "cusom" true, it becomes a custom mode and the content is available with additional data.
If "custom" is "false", you still need to specify the path to "addfilepath", which can be a dummy.
The content of the data corresponds only to a combination of "key", "string" and "array" in plist format. (You can see the distribution data in action.)
Search for the app and launch or copy the URL scheme is the same as before.
When "cusom" is true, you can go to custom mode by tapping "Done" without entering the app name.
You can write to the text file specified by "addfilepath" by writing key-value pairs in plist format.
However, the alphabets used in "Key" must be lowercase only.
The added data can be used together with the distribution data.
Custom mode can also be used from a shared sheet.
If you go from the share sheet to the custom mode as before...
The selected text is pasted, so you can add it as is or edit it and then add it.
Latest Release Notes
2.1 - Dec. 29, 2020, 1:12 a.m.
Added a function that prompts the user to update when the latest version is available at startup.