Keep track of your transactions and balances with friends
How to use:
First of all you Add a Person, to track your transactions with from now on, e.g. John.
Now, lets say you borrow $10 from John one day, you add a transaction of 10 (not counting yourself in)
The next day you go shopping and you spend $30 which you wanna share with John. You add a transaction of $30 with John and YOU COUNT YOURSELF IN as well. That means only half the expenses are logged as John's. You can do this for groups as well, just select as many people as you like and it'll divide and round up the expense equally between everyone. At anytime you can check your balance with anyone by choosing View Balances. You can also check individual transactions, and their timestamps.
This Shortcut has integrations for these shortcuts:
UpdateKit by Mike Beas. Used to keep shortcut update. (link here)
Ledger - Data Migrate by me. Used to migrate old data and keep data file updated. (link here)
Please remember to keep a backup of the data file located in iCloud Drive/Shortcuts/Ledger/ledger.txt before updating to new version as there might be bugs that might break the data file.
- Added ability to modify/delete transactions and people
- Added ability to edit and clear balances (adding correction transactions/deleting transaction history)
- New look for the View Balances menu
- Data file is now encoded and saved as a text file for future consistency
- Added integration for data migration shortcut (link above)
Latest Release Notes
1.3.6 - Sept. 28, 2019, 9:10 a.m.
updated to work in iOS 13