Everything you need for your photos in one place
You can run this Shortcut by :
- Adding it as a widget (Recommended).
- Adding it as an app “Add to Home Screen” (Not Recommended).
- This Shortcut doesn’t support Siri.
When you run this Shortcut you can :
- Resize an image or multiple images.
Convert an image or multiple images from-to :
- JPEG 2000
Rotate an image or multiple images.
- Combine images in a collage.
- Overlay one image over another one.
- Flip an image or multiple images horizontally or vertically.
- Make a GIF from a video or live photo.
- Markup an image, multiple images & PDF.
- Encode an image to Base64.
After you choose an option the Shortcut will ask you if you want to save the result image to photos app or the PDF to iCloud drive.
You can choose to save it by pressing “Yes” or if you aren’t happy with the result you can press “No, Repeat” to repeat the process to get the desired result.
Resize Screenshots :
Convert Screenshots :
Rotate Screenshots :
Combine Screenshots :
Overlay Screenshots :
Flip Screenshots :
GIF Screenshots :
Markup Screenshots :
Base64 Screenshots :
If this is your first time using Shortcuts you have to activate "Allow Untrusted Shortcuts" by going to
Settings -> Shortcuts and enable "Allow Untrusted Shortcuts".
If that option is greyed out, open the Shortcuts app and run one of the starter Shortcuts or any Shortcut from the gallery . Then you should be able to enable it.
This Shortcut supports Embed-a-Update which enables the Shortcut to check for updates and notify you about any available update.
Latest Release Notes
1.3 - March 24, 2021, 10:40 p.m.
Fixed broken iCloud link error
Fixed updater error
· 8 months ago