Takes 4 photos from the back camera and prints them on photo strips, just like a real photo booth.
Start the shortcut
Turn the phone around
Wait for visual/audio cues
Make funny face
Wait for photo strip to print!
Select photos to save.
This is my heavily modified version. The text below is taken from my Reddit post.
- Added a 3 second countdown sound instead of a delay.
- Added a little ding at the end.
- Set the camera to the higher quality back camera.
- Get current volume, then set volume to audible level (necessary to hear queues) then set volume back to what it was.
- Added "Continue Shortcut in App" to get around Shortcuts Siri bug. It should run from Siri.
- Added more border around vertical, horizontal, and grid prints. Looks more like a photo strip.
- Added a multi select/save feature to save multiple printed photos.
- Added Flashing lights as a timer queue!
- Combined some logic into repeat loops instead. Code is much simpler.
- Added a notification that photo strips are printing.
Note: Not sure why but after adding the white borders, the quick look at the end seems sluggish. If anyone resolves feel free to let me know.
Latest Release Notes
1.1 - Nov. 8, 2018, 7:32 p.m.
Removed unused volume setting prior to shutter.