Last night's sleep in a widget
I have been using this shortcut as a supplemental tool to track and analyze my sleep. It works well enough and is kind of fun so I decided to share it.
The Charty app is not required but functionality is very limited without it.
- Install Charty
- Run the shortcut
- Create a Charty widget with the new chart
- Configure the new widget to launch the "Sleep Widget" shortcut
Let me know if you run into problems.
- Requires Apple Health-compatible sleep tracker
- Works with multiple sleep sources
- Tested with Apple Watch, Oura ring and AutoSleep app
- The legend is not supported. Do not enable it.
- Set your widget to use a dark background for the best experience.
Latest Release Notes
0.3.0 - Jan. 17, 2021, 9:27 p.m.
- X and Y axes labels can now be enabled on any size Charty widget
- The right axis has been removed to create more room for the chart
- The legend still does not work properly so don't enable it.
- Several other minor fixes
· 5 days, 9 hours ago