Add device frame on iPhone or iPad screenshots
|iOS 15 or higher||Yes|
|iOS 14 or lower||Yes|
Screenshot Framer draws a device frame on iPhone and iPad screenshots. Features include
- 4 frame types: iPhone and iPad, with or without home button
- 120 frame colors
- Portrait and landscape (90° counterclockwise only)
- Option to use black bezel
- Option to reduce final image size to 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 etc.
- Small shortcut size because it draws frames using mask, overlay, resize, rotate, flip actions
- Although it supports images of any size, unscaled and uncropped screenshots produce best results.
- The iOS Photos app does not display transparency of small (360 or less pixels in width or height) PNG images correctly. They look fine elsewhere.
Latest Release Notes
1.5 - Sept. 8, 2022, 11:43 a.m.
• Support for iPhone 14 Pro (Max) screens with Dynamic Island