Add device frame on iPhone and iPad screenshots
|iOS 15 or higher||Yes|
|iOS 14 or lower||Yes|
Screenshot Framer draws a device frame on iPhone and iPad screenshots. Features include
- 4 frame types: iPhone and iPad, with or without home button
- 120 frame colors (from Keynote palette; screenshot below)
- Portrait and landscape (90° counterclockwise only)
- Option to use black bezel
- Option to reduce final image size
- Draws frames using mask, overlay, resize, rotate, flip actions
- Small shortcut size because it does not contain device photos
- Running directly in the Shortcuts app is faster than sharing from Photos or Files.
- Although it supports images of any size, unscaled and uncropped screenshots produce best results.
- iOS does not seem to recognize transparency of small (360 or less pixels in width or height) PNG images. They look fine on a computer.
Latest Release Notes
1.31 - Aug. 22, 2021, 12:20 p.m.
• iOS 15 compatibility fix