Track your mood by a virtual battery
Mood Battery - Track your mood by a virtual battery.
- UpdateKit (http://www.mikebeas.com/updatekit/)
- Apple Reminder
- Siri Shortcuts
After finished download the shortcut, please follow the following step:
1. Open Apple Reminder app
2. Create a reminder list called ”Battery”. Please make sure that it is exactly called ”Battery”! Any colors are OK.
3. Go back to Shortcuts can enjoy.
How to use
Start a day with opening this shortcut. Then, you can select “Add battery” if you are happy or “Deduct battery” if you are sad. You can always check your battery level. End a day with seeing how much battery you left!
Latest Release Notes
1.2 - Nov. 12, 2018, 5:30 a.m.
- New Check Battery History feature
- Moved battery percentage to replace start a day if you have already started a day
- Minor bug fixes