Today's heart rate trend in a widget.
This shortcut will create a heart rate trend chart that can be used as a widget.
The Charty app is required.
If you don't have Charty then the Heart Analyzer app is a good free alternative.
- Install Charty.
- Run the Heart Widget shortcut to create a chart.
- Create a Charty widget with the new chart.
- Configure the Charty widget to run the "Heart Widget" shortcut.
Simply tap the widget whenever you want to update the chart.
- An Apple Health-compatible heart rate tracker is required.
- Chart length can be customized (4-24 hours).
- Enable the widget's legend to see heart stats.
- Set your widget to use a dark background for the best experience.
Latest Release Notes
0.2.6 - March 24, 2021, 2:59 p.m.
- New link to workaround shortcut not found error condition