Lottery Quick Pick
Random number generator for multiple lotto games
This shortcut will select random numbers to play on the local lottery games in South Carolina. Your state may have the same games, modify if needed. Supports Pick 3, Pick 4, Cash 5, Mega Millions, Powerball and Lucky For Life.
This shortcut is based off the assumption you are picking your numbers the same day as the actual drawing.
- Run shortcut and it will ask which game are you playing today? Also option to view the winning drawings on the web.
- Select game and it will ask if you want to select random numbers for that game or if you'd like to view a history of your previously generated drawings.
- If you choose to select numbers it will generate the numbers and display a notification as well as schedule a reminder one hour prior to the drawing and save it to a .txt file in iCloud.
- If you choose view history of previously generated numbers, it will display the .txt file for that respected game with a history of drawings created for you. After viewing, it will ask if you'd like to draw some numbers or exit shortcut.
Latest Release Notes
2.0 - Oct. 15, 2018, 12:44 a.m.
Lottery Quick Pick
- Now a single reminder created so that user doesn't have to mark multiple reminders completed. Downside, chosen numbers aren't reflected in the notes section anymore but always accessible via the shortcut by running it and choosing view previously chosen numbers.
- Now attempts to place selected numbers in order from lowest to highest. Have seen some instances where this isn't 100% but works majority of the time
- Able to view the total amount of times each number has been selected for each game. Give you an idea which numbers are the most popular amongst your selection. Thanks to @thatMatan and /u/JoeReally
- Requires Number Count shortcut to achieve this. Found at https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/da564640793644bfa6c5214fd53f1518
- Uses UpdateKit and hosted on RoutineHub