Daily Day One Entry
Writing prompts for a daily journal entry.
Updated for iOS 13!
Commit to a better you with a daily journal entry using the Day One journaling app.
Explore your day and plan for tomorrow with three randomized, open-ended journaling prompts. Personalize the list of prompts for your style of journaling. Current prompts include:
- What happened today?
- What am I grateful for today?
- How was I curious today?
- What is my goal for tomorrow?
- What's making me happy today?
- What permission can I give myself tomorrow?
- And many more!
- Randomized title prompt with automatic title case correction.
- An optional "Entertainment Report" to track what is watched, read, and listened to.
- Featured image selection to include with each entry.
- Health Tracking: Health data is included in every entry (for those with an Apple Watch or who otherwise track health information). Currently included data: weight, BMI, step count, active calories, heart rate range, variable heart rate, and hours slept. (Download my daily weight and BMI tracking Shortcut.)
- UpdateKit support.
Latest Release Notes
3.2 - Oct. 30, 2019, 1:59 a.m.
Added water intake (in oz) to recorded vitals. Don’t record water intake? No problem. You won’t notice a difference.
· 1 year, 10 months ago