Six charts for analyzing sleep patterns
This shortcut serves as a hub for six sleep charts.
- Sleep Widget chart
- Sleep Progress Rings
- Sleep Quality Trend
- Sleep Timing Trend
- Sleeping Heart Rate Trend
- Sleeping Noise Trend
The Charty app is required.
The shortcut will need about 5-10 minutes to build a database on the first run.
Please report problems in the feedback section below.
- The Sleep Widget shortcut provides the analysis engine for this shortcut.
- Sleep Widget will be downloaded if it is not already installed.
- Other charts will be installed as needed.
- Sleep Charts needs to analyze each date once to build a database.
- Analysis takes about 5-10 minutes per 30 days.
You can use the "Sleep Charts Automator" shortcut to automate chart creation.
- Select "Automate" from the main menu to download the "Sleep Charts Automator" shortcut.
- Create a new automation with the trigger of your choice.
- Add a Continue in Shortcuts action to the automation.
- Use the Run Shortcut action to run the "Sleep Charts Automator" shortcut.
Running the above shortcut will update all installed charts.
These charts can also be displayed with a transparent background through the WidgetPack app.
The Transparent Chart Widget shortcut explains how to do that.
- Icons by Menu Box
- Mockups by MediaKit
- Updates by Embed-a-Update
Latest Release Notes
0.1.6 - May 22, 2021, 6:45 a.m.
- Fix for bug that caused the main menu not to be displayed