LaunchCuts (iOS 12)
‹ Go back
1.1.0 9 months, 1 week ago
- Support for Shortcuts 2.2.1
1.0.5 1 year, 3 months ago
- Fixed problem where LaunchCuts would not open on devices set to another language than English (Get Type bug).
- Keywords can be prefixed with a hyphen to exclude those keywords from search.
- Help now displayed via Quick Look.
- Reload preferences after main app loop completes to resolve Rerun bug.
- Resort shortcuts if user toggles the Cache Shortcuts preference.
1.0.4 1 year, 3 months ago
* Greatly improved performance when navigating between folders and changing multiple settings
* Cached folders are much smaller in size.
* Display Navigation at Top on by default
* Adjusted icons of folders, shortcuts, and actions to improve performance
* Warns when updating using UpdateKit that a manual update may be required if Shortcuts app cannot install (the blank OK bug).
1.0.3 1 year, 3 months ago
Better UpdateKit support. If Shortcuts returns with a blank OK button when trying to update, you must install LaunchCuts manually by returning to the Safari page (with the iCloud download link for LaunchCuts) and tapping the Get Shortcut button.
1.0.2 1 year, 3 months ago
Fixed bug prevening Reset LaunchCuts from returning to the LaunchCuts Home screen.
1.0.1 1 year, 3 months ago
Updated LaunchCuts Mini embedded shortcut to version 1.0.1. Fixed bug in LaunchCuts Mini where the top navigation menus were not working properly.
1.0.0 1 year, 3 months ago